Friday, November 13, 2009

A quick blogging

Quick blogging before we're off to dinner.

Chuck recently purchased a nice black 05' tahoe. His mom took the words right out of my mouth. "Oh this would be PERFECT for dog shows!!!" Little does Chuck know.. that is exactly what I plan on doing... grand thefting his truck for dog shows. hehehe I call it the Corgi Mobile. (he just isn't aware of this yet). Uno and Cooper both claim it already and love it.

Not that there's anything wrong with my ridgeline.. but the tahoe would just work better.. for shows and such!

Today I had a great time chatting with Holly. I learned some neat stuff about the Merle gene and genetics also! Thanks for your time :)

Tomorrow we're off to NYC to watch my best friend compete at Worlds for her figure competition.. and then Sunday is the Corgi meet in Kingston, NH! WOoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment