Thursday, October 7, 2010

Exciting News! Puppies expected!!!

We have an exciting announcement to make!  Very exciting opportunity for both Heather and I!  Kathy suggested that we do a co-breeding and Miss Priscilla is expecting a litter around Thanksgiving!

Priscilla was bred to MBIS/BISS GCh Heart of Gold Power Play, aka "Powell".  Powell was a Number 1 Cardigan, Best Stud Dog CWCCA 2010 National, AOM Westminster 2009 and 2010.  On paper, this is a repeat breeding that produced Will Smith Jacob who was Reserve Winners Dog and Best Puppy at the 2010 National.

Priscilla is mom to Tollar, who won the 12-18 month class at the 2010 National.   

I can say that for myself, I am beyond excited about this opportunity!  Thank you Heather for letting me be apart of this and thank you Kathy for helping us!!  Pretty sure I am forever in debt to you :)

This will be a huge learning process for me... though it's been overwhelming at times, I look forward to what the future will bring :)  Here's hoping to a happy, beautiful, awesome litter :)

For more information, please contact Heather or myself and we'd be happy to answer any questions!!  We are still accepting puppy applications for pet homes!

Counting down the days...

In other news.. Uno and I will be heading to the Chesapeake Specialty in MD next weekend!  Very excited to see more Cardigans and meet more Cardi people!!

1 comment: