Monday, July 26, 2010

We're back! After a long hiatus

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been absent for so long. I know I've been neglecting this blog but I figured it's time to start up again.

Been very busy lately with working 2 jobs. Personal Training and also now a sales associate for a very awesome jewelry company in Auburn, Ma ;)

The boys have been great. We've brought them to the summer home in Ithaca/Lansing once this summer already and they were so happy to be back there. I swear it's like a dogs dream there! Lake front house on Cayuga Lake in NY! 50 acres to roam!

Uno has been doing very well.. We are starting back at handling class tonight in Agawam with Cathy.. and then starting obedience class next week! I will upload pictures of him stacked on the table in a separate post.

We're looking to do Fitchburg as well as West Springfield next month! Hope to see everyone there!!!

Exciting news.... I AM ENGAGED!!!! On Cinco De Mayo this year ;) and we will be getting married October 2nd of 2011 in Sturbridge, MA at the Publick House!!! Very exciting!!!!! I have managed to convince Chuck to let me get a 3rd Cardi as my wedding gift ;) I hope he means a literal dog.. and not a cake shaped like a Cardi. Hmmmmmm Yes I will post pictures of the bling ;)

AND!! This past weekend I bought the Corgi-mobile aka an ELEMENT!! It's a 2010 Element EX! Bright orange and I am in love! Ordered my magnet to represent our breed yesterday! Same thing as Holly's! (thank you for helping me with ordering it!!). Cannot wait!

Okay so excuse this post for being overloaded with pictures! Enjoy ;)


<33

Not the greatest picture.. Apologies. Will have to get better ones. But that was from the day of engagement. And excuse my heinous nail polish job.




The boys at Cayuga :)

No comments:

Post a Comment