Monday, November 16, 2009

Kind of feel bad

Chuck and I went to the mall today for a quick bite to eat after the gym.. and of course as usual we wander over to the pet store. I always visit the bunnies and the hamsters and then we look at the pups just for fun. I always feel so bad for the pups there b/c they are confined to such a tiny space. Unfortunately, there was a Pemmie there who has been there for a few wks now.. and they've dropped the price. Chuck asked them if we could play with him and they instantly told us he was a nibbler. Well gee, most puppies ARE?! We played with the lil man for a while and he was such a sweetheart. I don't by any means want to promote petshop pups as I know they're usually from puppy mills.. but I really do hope that this sweet little guy finds a good home.

Chuck has agreed to let me have 4 Corgis in total (plus or minus a Sibe in there! that i'd like to rescue).. and I"m so happy about that.. puppies are so fun.. but such a pain in the bum at the same time! Can't wait for that time again when we can get another ;) I'm hoping for a nice female for our next acquisition.

4 comments:

  1. Cardigans are like potato chips - You can't have just one!

    Proud owner of 6 adult Cardis and 5 puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Laura says, owner of 4 adult Cardigans, and ???? puppies, still cooking. Of course, I now have to say that about the Vallhunds, too, since I've got three smiling, curly-tailed Valls now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i so want another! Vallhunds are really intriguing!

    Sorry I'm so late to respond. I'm new to the whole blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first Corgi (a Pem) came from that same circumstance - there forever and discounted. She is with my ex, and will be 8 this year.

    ReplyDelete