Sunday, November 29, 2009

Question about Blowers? What to get?

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a great time!

Black friday was hectic considering we live right near the Holyoke Mall. People are pretty crazy!

We have a show coming up next weekend in Providence RI. Still have to book our hotel room for Fri & Sat evening. Can't wait to do it all again! It was so fun last week :)

Quick question for everybody! Since Christmas is near by, I'm trying to figure out what is the best kind of blower to get?? I've never had one before which is why I'm seeking advice so I don't end up with a crummy one that will break a little ways down the road. I was hoping that perhaps this could be my gift from my mom.

Dog news aside, I got a msg from the trainer at the barn that I have Profit at with wonderful news. A little 7 yr old girl is interested in leasing Profit for next show season :) I am so happy about this b/c this is the girl that I originally had in mind that I wanted to lease him out to if she and her family ever decided they wanted to lease a horse. She does walk, trot, canter but would be competing in the walk trot division here locally.. possibly regionals next year too depending on how they do. I really hope this works out b/c it would be so cute to see Profit truck her around the ring. He's been there, done that and now I think its time for him to show a little kid how it's done :) Fingers crossed this lease goes through b/c I will be one proud momma of my boy!

2 comments:

  1. lots and lots of people recommended the Double K to me when I thought I was goin to have to get a new dryer... I have had my Metro Air Force for years (and someone had it for years before me) and it's still going like a well oiled machine... either way, you can't go wrong... it really depends on your budget for the "toy" :) I know, I probably didn't help much.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Double K and it's good, but bigger and bulkier. But when I went to Eukanuba the first time and was flying, I bought a little Metro that's literally hand-held so it would fit in my suitcase, and I'm very impressed with it. I would say compare (PetEdge has a nice chart) and just buy the most powerful you can afford. If I'm bathing at a show, I take the Double K. If I'm not bathing at the show, and just need to spray down and dry, then the Metro is perfectly fine. So, I'm sure that didn't help, but it's my experience. :-)

    ReplyDelete