Friday, November 20, 2009

Pre show ramblings

Went to watch the cardis show this AM @ the Thanksgiving Cluster. Met up with Holly and watched her show Magnet and Star! I also got to meet Julie! Congrats Holly!

After the cardis showed we walked around and shopped a bit. I got a new slip lead earlier in the AM and then some stuff for grooming :)

Can't wait for tomorrow even if I'm a bit nervous b/c it'll be our first time out!

I gave Uno a bath this afternoon.. safe to say, he has a coat. He is a poof! But he was soo good to bathe, blow dry and groom ;) I'm hoping for Christmas this year I get a blower ;) hint hint Chuck Hint hint......

We are meeting up with Sarah (uno's breeder) tonight too.

So we're on at 8am tomorrow for the Sweepstakes class then the regular class is at 9! Wish us luck :) Going to do our very bestest and see what the judge thinks of Uno dog.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, and remember to have fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, it was great to meet you. I hope to get to meet uno at some point too. How'd you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    Julie it was great to meet you too! We got a 3rd in the 12-18mos on Sat and then a 4th on Sunday in the same class.

    He was a really good boy and I was so proud of him b/c he was so well behaved (Although vocal when not showing hahaha).

    Will you be going to the Providence show next week or to Fitchburg?? I'm thinking about showing at Fitchburg.

    ReplyDelete