Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What the blarf!?

End quote. That is something I can literally see Uno saying.. IF he could speak our language of course.

This AM when getting ready for school I was making lunch. This rarely happens b/c Chuck usually cooks for me :) BUT this week he is in Ithaca/Lansing.. Hunting Bambis.. and bringing me home some sweet delicious Finger Lakes Wine ;D

So Anyways... I proceeded to put the marinated chicken breast in the rotisserrie.. It seemed to come out okay.. Until I tried to reheat it for Lunch today. IT SUCKED. Looks like the dogs have some treats for them while I'm stuck eating ezekiel bread and egg whites :( boring. CHuck needs to come home asap so I can eat real foods again.. and not plain jane body building bland food. Not that i mind.. but I would like to eat something yummy... hmmph.

Coop & Uno are outside playing in the yard... and feasting on what is left of the pears from the tree.

I really really would like to bring them to a herding lesson some time as I think that they'd both have a blast! I REALLY think Coop would be awesome! Uno... him too but he's one of those dogs that thinks he was bred to be pretty and doesn't do much that involves getting dirty.. or do much labor. He is after all... Denny Crane.. in Cardi form. Anywho maybe this Sunday we can go visit Julie at her Herding lesson. That would be fun :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!! But for now.. I must get to cleaning more before Charles gets home... it looks like the cardis have taken over. I'll just blame them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment