Monday, November 2, 2009

Update

It's been a while since I last posted... we've been doing well though! Practicing with the table and setting up on the ground. Uno has been doing great! Just still have to get him to be more confident with himself on the table. I think part of it has to do with me b/c I am nervous about screwing something up.. which usually leads to me actually screwing up by.. ie. forgetting to control his head when I move his feet if they need to be adjusted! Grrrr...

I'll have to get some updated shots of him! 3 wks until showtime at the thanksgiving cluster! can't wait! Uno's siblings will be showing as well :)

I found out today from one of my teachers that I DO have the last 2 wks off in April which means...... I CAN GO TO NATIONALS!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment