Friday, December 4, 2009

But I haven't had any wine.......

Is it bad when you feel like you've had quite a few glasses of wine but you are 110% sober and haven't been near wine for days?? That's how I felt last night after making an attempt to go out to Sushi Thursdays with our friends. Not the best of ideas really. It was followed by a lot of dizziness and lightheadedness. Good thing I have cling-on Uno to make sure I don't fall in the toilet and drown.

Today will be spent bathing dogs.. packing Cooper's stuff so he will be all set to go for Chuck's parent's for the weekend.. and then packing our stuff and all of Uno's stuff for the show..

Then away we go!! Hope this show goes well! I'm excited.

What's there to do in Providence, RI anyway? We are hoping to catch that movie "Brothers".

BTW. Got the show premium for Fitchburg... anybody going??? I'm hoping to do at least Saturday and Sunday.

Anywho! I'll be taking lots of pics this weekend and will keep everybody up to date!

GO UNO GO!! Shake your tail feather! haha

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to enter Ian at Fitchburg, so that'll be at least two boys. I plan to show Fri-Sun.

    Good luck in RI!!

    ReplyDelete