Sunday, December 6, 2009

We're home from the show!

We had a great time at the show this weekend! We didn't get any points BUT it was a positive experience for both of us. Uno was such a good boy and I had a great time showing him! We received a lot of complements on Uno and got a lot of positive feedback. The judge on Saturday came up to us saying that she really likes him and that he just needs to body up. I am totally fine with this as I know that he is young and is process of growing up.

All mommy wants for christmas is for Uno to grow up hahahah.

My aunt and uncle drove down from Suffield, CT to come watch us show on Saturday which was so nice! It was the first time they met Uno too. My Aunt is currently dog hunting :) She used to have a GSP but he passed away a few years ago.. and my Uncle had a Chocolate lab that passed away recently. They want a medium sized dog that doesn't shed TOO much. I think coming to the show was a great idea because they got to see so many different breeds.

Congratulation so Linda who owns Lithium (Uno's full sister), and to Sarah (our breeder) on Lithium finishing her Championship today!!! So exciting!! :)

Providence was a lot of fun. We went to a really nice Italian Restaurant on Saturday night and on Friday night we went to a small bistro and saw a man that looked identical to the Six Flags dancing old man. Creepy.

While being in RI, we got the first snow of the season! I hate the cold...... but Uno had a blast romping around in it at night.

Next show we're planning to attend will be Fitchburg in January! Very excited!

I'm not upset about not winning anything because this is all so new to me and I am learning as we go. What is good about this all is that everyone said Uno is definitely finishable! So we are not going to give up! Perseverance!!

On to the next show!

OH YEAH!! Can't forget! Chuck got me my first pair of Cardigan Welsh Corgi socks! They are too cute!! :)

And........ he has given me the okay for more cardis and to get another puppy... exciting...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Lithium's people on her Championship. And I am glad you had a good experience! Uno is a nice boy and should do well for you!

    ReplyDelete