Saturday, December 19, 2009

Not related to Corgs.. --venting

I have to vent. I'm a bit peeved. And by peeved I mean Irate. And by Irate I mean I want to just scream.

THE MORE I get to know these people that are around me that call themselves this friend word? The more I like dogs.. horses.. chinchillas.. hamsters.. or even gold fish for that matter.

Really. Do people have morals these days? DO THEY EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS WORD MEANS!? What is friendship to you? Trust? Loyalty? wtf!! Is this even thought of these days? How about boundaries?

Dogs love you unconditionally. Dogs don't hurt you. They don't do things in a malicious way to hurt you and think it's TOTALLY FINE. At least mine don't. I am so disgusted.

I learned yesterday evening during dinner that a "FRIEND" of mine decided that it was totally kosher to sleep around with my ex boy friend that I dated for 2 and a half yrs. It was a horrible horrible relationship. It is not yet confirmed that she and him cheated on me during the relationship but we are suspicious b/c of the way he reacted to certain confrontations and what they decided to do. I let it all slide.. all the flirting.. all that creepy shady stuff b/c i trusted this "friend".

Well I was right after all. At least I get to say I told you so to myself. I'm glad i"m not stupid. BUT REALLY YOU THOUGHT IT WAS TOTALLY APPROPRIATE TO SLEEP WITH MY EX!!??? HOW IS THIS RIGHT!? BEHIND YOUR HUSBANDS BACK!! WHO IS ALSO FRIENDS WITH HIM!!! Like I'd never find out?!! I already had no respect for the ex. But now you. This "friend" character.

This is why I am disgusted with people and their behaviors. How is this at all admirable?! WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE. I even went out of my way to try help this individual achieve a goal she wanted to do b/c she didn't have the money for this event.

Thing is. Jokes on you my "friend". Jokes on you. You are so unhappy with yourself that you have to go sleep around to make yourself feel better? At least I'm not the one married to a man who sleeps with everything and anything that has a pulse.

I am so angry not because of my ex. I could care less about him and what he does because I no longer have to deal with his psychotic tendencies. But because of the fact that I trusted somebody and considered them a "friend" and they have let me down.

Yea.. you really won the lottery there. Congratulations on confirming my suspicions. You found a real winner. Good luck with life.

:::::::::::

To make this corgi related. Uno is feeling better. Cooper is silly as ever. Dogs are awaiting the snow storm.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! :( SO very sorry! I understand though - more than you might know.... cut your losses and don't hold onto the resentment... it will eat you alive.
    *HUGS* Email me if you want to vent and share war stories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Glad Uno-dog is feeling better!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Traci refers to this as "war stories". My ex is now ex husbands with my ex-best friend.... and can we guess why he and I are exes, and now he and she are exes? Sometimes it's hard to keep the hot dog in the pocket I guess ;) heh All the idiots deserve the drama they make in their lives, and are gracious enough to show us it's time to drop them and move on with our one livelihoods :)

    People can be so frustrating- thank goodness for dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys :)

    I just really needed to vent. We hit the gym this morning to do shoulders and I was like oh okay i'll just take out my feelings on the weights. Didn't really help much. Finally I was like AHH MUST BLOG AND VENT SOMEWHERE.

    People like that I suppose just deserve one another. I know that good things happen to good people and what goes around eventually does come around.. whenever it is that it decides to.

    I guess it's just disappointing to be right about something that I rather not be right about.

    But this stuff happens all too often! And that is so disturbing! It has recently happened to one of my best friends too! I just don't understand. Boundaries.. respect... honesty... trust? I feel like the younger people are, the less they know what these words mean.. or if they do know, they just don't value these things!! I am young I know this but gosh some peoples behaviors just are baffling!!

    This is why I love dogs. Horses.. etc. animals!

    ReplyDelete